8.20.2008

fabric pompoms by molly chicken.

Argh. I'm not getting anything done because I don't have a nice cute little place (called a studio, in dreamworld) to leave my sewing machine plugged up and ready to go, and my projects out, so I stand at my kitchen island and keep it all tucked in the closet under the stairs, and I'm too tired to get it all out and stand because I'm too cheap to buy stools, and I'm not excited to stare at my dirty dishes in the sink while trying to be creatively inspired. I'm not complaining. I'm grateful, I can stand. And I have dishes.

I'm too tired to stand, so I sit, at the computer. Bad, bad. Because I find beautiful things like these fabric pom poms by molly chicken...



Hanging above this beautiful quilt...


In this awesome bedroom...


And now I'm even more tired thinking about making fabric pom poms. Because she shows you how.

I'm grateful for Molly Chicken.

She probably has a real live studio. And sits while she makes her pom poms.

1 comment:

corrie said...

It's even cute messy. How...never mind.
xoxoxo