1.10.2008

My name's Cally, but my dad calls me Calico. always has.
I'm Canadian.
I live in the South.  How the whooey did I end up in the South?
His name is Conan.
I love food. especially doughnuts.
and parmesan cheese. and seafood.  and cereal.  and gnocchi.  and baklava.
I like to be chilly.  Maybe that's from my Great White North upbringing.
I like simplicity.  And old things.
I suffer from malapropism, especially with cliches.  They're not my friends.
I wish I was a ballerina.
I fall asleep when I read.  
I love the mountains.
I want to be a farmer.
A singing ballerina farmer in the mountains who can't read awake.
I like to make stuff.
I've got 5 awesome kids and an amazing husband who loves me.
They're the best part of me.

Photobucket

2 comments:

CreativaCale said...

You are so rich women ! Beautiful family ! hugs from Serbia,
Cale

Anonymous said...

Hi cally-cruze.blogspot.com,

I have came across your site and I am wondering whether you have any advertising available? If so please will you provide me with the pricing and terms for your advertising?
Hope to hear back from you soon.

Thanks
Thomas

ads@zoomonlinemedia.co.uk