4.05.2008

Taggies

Taggies are made from wool felt and stuffed with non-toxic poly-pellets. Measures 5" diameter.



$12 - includes shipping and handling


Add $3 for hand embroidery on the back of QuiNcy. Specify if your prefer a certain color. No more than 20 characters, please and thank you. Fabric colors and prints may vary. Allow 2 weeks for delivery. Canadian residents add $2 for shipping.


Send me an email with your order, and I'll send you a payment request through PayPal.

THanks, says QuiNcy.

_____________________________________________________


TAggie MAggie has pink themed tags. Fabrics may vary.


MaC Taggie has blue themed tags. Fabrics may vary.


Tree HuggiN' Taggie has brown & green themed tags, with a peace sign.


Any other requests?

2 comments:

Mia said...

I just came over from Alice's blog. You are amazing! I love how bright and colorful all of your bags are. Truly beautiful stuff. Do you mind if I link to your blog?

cally said...

Thanks Mia! Link away.