4.05.2008

Beanies, baby


He's so cute. The powerful wizarding type, if that's what you like.

The Harry Potter Beanie is made with wool felt for the face,
and Wool-Ease yarn for the hair. He's stuffed with Poly-Pellets,
and magic of course. He's machine washable, too.

$10 - includes shipping and handling

Hand embroidery on the back costs $3 more for 20 characters or less, $5 for more than 20. Please specify the quote, or name you'd like, and if you prefer a certain color. Measures 5" diameter.

Send me an email with your name and address, and any specifications or questions you may have. I accept PayPal only, and will send you a payment request by email. Once payment is recieved, I will get to work on your very own Harry. Please allow me 2 weeks to process your order. Thank you!


Please add another $2 for shipping to Canada. Sorry guys. I love you.


______________________________________________________________


more beanies are coming...let me know if you'd like a specific character, and we'll try it.

No comments: