- I'm an alien. With a card. I thought I sang for the Queen once, but it wasn't. It was just the Premiere somebody of Saskatchewan. She was dressed fancy. I got confused.
- Clark Kent is in love with me.
- I like to gather the kids at the table for a really sugary snack so I have a quiet captive audience I can sing show tunes to at full motherload capacity.
- my family's kinda famous. My sister was in Bats and babysat for Lou Diamond Phillips. AND she knows seriously every LDS actor ever to grace the Legacy Theater Screen. My brother was BFF's with a bigshot London director, they rode the bus together. AND he was almost on Another World, or Days, or something. Like 3 times. My niece is for real best buds with Baby Eden, the daughter of the VoiceMail guy. Oooh, giveaway here. And my dad looks like Dave Thomas. Oh and my mom was in love with Paul Newman. And Neil Diamond. And I ran into Patrick Ewing's belt buckle once. I think that's his name. Tall guy, plays basketball. Oh man...and the best one...my brother dated a girl on that Canadian teen show Edgemont which isn't the cool part, it is that Kristen Kreuk, aka Lana Lang was also on that show with my brother's old girlfriend so he really knows Lana Lang, who is in love with Clark Kent, who is in love with me. Awesome.
- i'm real excited for HIgh School Musical 3. You are too. I know it. It's your Twilight.
- My children don't appreciate Liza Minelli's New York New York. Start spreadin' the news.
- I was STAR of the year in 1982. I got a plaque. And I was voted Sweetest Smile in High School. See.
- I used to think that if you picked your nose with your ring finger on the left hand, it was classy. Till Darren Olde told me it wasn't.
- If I have chores or something to do, I pretend I'm a professional. LIke, if I have to make dinner, I pretend I have my own Food Network show and do a promo on Fried Chicken and Green Beans. Makes it exciting. Or, if my toilets are dirty, I pretend I'm the nation's Top ranked Merry Maid and I'm doing a clip on the Oprah Show. And if I yell at my kids too much, I mean, speak sternly with love, I do an interview with Dave Letterman so I can find the humor in it all. Mary Poppins is great when the kids are sick.
- Ooh, Gabrielle blair is my new Oprah.
- I pick up the dictionary and a cookbook when in the mood for a little light reading. I love it when they flambe the souffle. Talk about suspense. The Joy of Cooking gets pretty racy. Yikes. Do you know what circumlocution means? I do. I suffer from it.
- And the number one reason I am so loved....is because I can paint a pig with lipstick and call the kettle black while staring at the horses mouth in the hayfield with the needle that broke the camel's hump. And back.
again, the cool giveaway, because these guys totally know me. my niece. my niece's friend. it's a great cd.