Normally I'm too lazy for tags, but Andrea's intrigued me. I was interested to know what my kids think of me. I picked Andy, because he is painfully honest.
1. What is something mom always says to you? Please don't. And clean up the bonus room. It's my turn to do computer.
2. What makes mom happy? Of cleanin' up the bonus room.
3. What makes mom sad? Of not cleanin' up the bonus room.
4. How does mom make you laugh? Of sayin funny things. And doing funny things.
5. What was mom like as a child? I don't know!
6. How old is mom? I don't know!
7. How tall is mom? I still don't know! I still don't know, mommy!
8. What is mom's favorite thing to do? Sorry mom. But I don't know. Darn. Another one.
9. What does mom do when you're not around? Look for me.
10. If mom becomes famous, what will it be for? A hundred thousand dollars. Is that a real number?
11. What is mom really good at? Anything. And taking care of our sleeping stuff.
12. What is mom not good at? TV Games. (i always kill mario)
13. What is mom's job? Of making stuff.
14. What is mom's favorite food? Rice. And chicken. And meatloaf. (um. no)
15. What makes you proud of mom? Of doin' what I say.
16. What do you and mom do together? Play. And do stuff, and build.
17. How are you and mom the same? When I'm old like you.
18. How are you and mom different? Of when I'm smaller than you.
19. How do you know mom loves you? Because, I hear you say that. Am I right?
I tag Katie, because Calvin is hilariously candid.