4.01.2008

shop calico



I'm not chickening out, I'm working on it. I've got to figure out what to sell, how to sell it, how much time do I want to spend selling stuff, how to present it to you, how to ship it, how much to sell it for, how do you pay for it, how to make bread, how to get little boys not to beat each other up, how to take (some of) my kids to the grocery store without having a very public nervous breakdown...I'm rambling. I just had a horrible two hours, at the grocery store. That story may come another day, if I haven't blocked it from my memory by then. Wait, what, huh...I forgot what I was talking about.

Anyways...I'm excited to share some stuff I love with you, and I have TONS of ideas for more stuff to add, when the yellow sun finally agrees to give me the powers I've been asking for.


For right now, this is how I think it's going to work...there will be some things that will have to be custom orders, like quiet books and diaper/handbags, and anything embroidered. I'm trying to find the best place to buy shirts, blankets, etc for that.


Sometimes I may become mighty and make a bunch of something, and post those for immediate purchase; otherwise there will be a generous turn-around time for me to make stuff, amidst all the mom stuff that comes with...mom-hood. Like groceries. Spilled groceries. Screaming groceries. It's...all...so...fuzzy.

So come back on Monday, and I should have it figured out. Some of it, anyways.
Thanks for the encouragement...I'm nervous...don't leave me here.




Anyone wanna play the movie game tomorrow?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah for you....i'm waiting!

corrie said...

bring on the quote!