4.08.2008

alphabet soup

Oh behave. Oh my goodness. Oh the possibilities.

Be quiet. Be smart. Be better.

$36 big - 14"x15"
$32 medium - 12"x13"
$28 small - 10"x11"
includes shipping and handling

Choose your own Oh or Be.

Choose a ruffle top, or tie, and color preferencs. I am working on acquiring specific fabric choices; until then, we will work together to pick the fabrics before I send a payment request.

These are flat totes.

Email me, cally.cruze@gmail.com, and I will reply with a payment request through Paypal.
Please allow 3-4 weeks for me to process your order.
Canadian residents add $2 for shipping.


Oh thanks.
___________________________________________


The TOY bag.

$42 really big - 16"x13"x5"

$38 big (pictured above) - 14"x14"x3.5"
$34 medium - 12"x12"
$30 small - 10"x10"2.5
includes shipping and handling

Email me, and I'll reply with a payment request through Paypal. Please allow 3-4 weeks for me to process your order. Canadian residents add $2 for shipping. Other color choices are available if requested.

The TOY bag comes with a 2 inch initial tag...so don't forget to tell me what name, or initial you'd like on your tag.




T H A N K S.

_____________________________________________


C is for Cute. Initial bags.

$38 big - 14"x14"x3.5"
$34 medium 12"x12"x3"
$30 small 10"x10"x2.5"
$28 scripture tote 8"x6"x3.5"

Email me, cally.cruze@gmail.com, with the name, color preference,
and if you like the ruffle or tie.
We will work on the fabric choices together before I send any payment request.

Please allow 3-4 weeks for me to process your order.

Canadian residents add $2 for shipping.

T..hanks.

5 comments:

The Coatney's said...

oh my gosh, how can I choose? I want everything. I gave you a little shout out on my blog, hope that's ok.

Lori said...

Everything so totally rocks. Let me know how often you need me to watch the kids you sewing maniac.

The Coatney's said...

I love and want the Toy bag. So very, very, very cute. I can't quit coming over to admire all the treats. So, very, absolutely delicious!

Hey, could you make the C is for Cally bags scripture size if I wanted to order them for my beehives? It would be so cute.

Unknown said...

Yeah for you Cally....It will take me a few years to get LG to up my budget, so that I can buy anything, but I do soooo want everything...even the tag baby and I have no babies.

I am so proud of all of your hard work to get this stuff up and looking awesome...you are such the perfectionist. How can you be friends with a train wreck like me....must be charity! :)

Seriously, I am so excited for you, but I am going to try not to think about your awesome endeavor too much...I am sure you will prefer it that way...I am totally going to give you a shout out...right now...I hope no one will steal your ideas and claim them for their own on their blogs!...my blogging friends would NEVER do that! :)

Yvonne said...

I came over from alice wills gold blog. Your stuff is great. I'll be back. Congrats.