11.09.2009

update.


See it? So gray.
Why is it fair to have loads of gray hair AND zits? An oxy-moron.
Not fair.
But I heard it's good to be George Clooney, and he's gray, eh?
Whatever. He's like 60.
***
Many of you have asked how I'm doing and offered chicken soup and donuts...thank you! Donuts should do it.
I am getting better. A new xray last week showed my lungs are clearing, and my oxygen saturation levels are up, but not 100% yet. I'm feeling much better than I did, for sure, but I don't feel like tackling the treadmill yet. {Too bad, I was so excited for that.} I get surprisingly winded pretty easily and I'm just tired all the time. That's pneumonia, I guess. It's a long haul. I'm able to work on some projects and sleep a lot, and I'm actually reading a book! so I'm not complaining.
I am feeling better. thank you.
But I'm still gray.

11 comments:

Elizabeth said...

It's not gray...I call it my hair bling. =)

Glad you're feeling a bit better!

Andi Kate, Children's Author said...

Get better, Cally. Or don't, if it means that gives you time to work on certain quiet books. :)

Ok. Really, just keep gettin' better!

wendy said...

Maybe Emma and I need to do a road trip out there. She can fix the gray and add a little style sass...I'll bring donuts and hangout.
Glad you are feeling a little better. Take care of yourself. Did you take your vitamins today!!!!

ShEiLa said...

My hubby was diagnosed with Pnuemonia this morning... he should have gone to the doctor a whole lot sooner... like when I asked him to.

Both lungs... the right one the worst.

I hope you get your treadmill tackling strength back soon.

ToOdLeS.

ps. sorry about the two gray hairs.
;)

cally said...

Two?! Are you kidding me? Just call me Jay Leno, would ya. The picture only depicts those hairs I was willing to display.

Beeswax said...

Oh, boy. I haven't had a cut or color since May, and I NEED it. (My sister is the only one honest enough to tell me). I'm just glad my husband is like 90% gray, so I can still feel like a (big, fat, sick and pregnant) trophy wife. Hope you are well soon.

Emma said...

Why does the gray have to be right in the front? YOur still a hot momma.

I'm sown for a road trip, how long of a drive would teat be?

cally said...

Like 20 hours Emma. Too much of a road trip for gray hairs.

Bummer.

I am LoW said...

Me too. I am soooooo gray. Started before I turned 20!

And zits too! Ugh!

Donna said...

Gray is the new color for Fall according to Tim Gunn. Cally, you are always one step ahead of us!

mandi said...

i've got the gray thing going on too. my husband seems pleased though- he keeps calling me emmy-lou...

glad your feeling better, lady.