11.03.2010

It's All Good. Bag Auction for Cancer Research!


Chelsie was 19 when she was diagnosed with cancer.

She's been cancer free for 5 years now, and is celebrating by raising $25,000 for cancer research. {And by running a marathon in Ireland with her 4 older siblings - you can read all about that here.} Awesome.

I've made 4 bags that are up for auction on ebay, and all the proceeds go to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. {Chelsea only needs $3,000 more to reach her goal! Every bit helps!! Christmas, Birthdays, A Good Cause...}

Chelsie's sister, Desi, told me Chelsie always said it's all good during her treatment.
So I put a tag with that humble reminder on each bag; because it is.


Each bag is listed below,
with a link to its ebay page.

Auction closes Wednesday November 10th.


thank you!!

3 comments:

The Quayles said...

I hope you already know, but I'll say it anyway. YOU ARE WONDERFUL!! Thank you so much for your help, and for your talent, someday I want to be like you. . . it will take some time! (this is Desi by the way!) The bags are so beautiful I love them all!

ShEiLa said...

Oh Miss Cally...
I have been to ebay and looked at every bag there and here more than once... trying to decide which to bid on. I agree with Desi you are wonderful and talented and as much as I try though... I will never be like you... but I can dream.

ToOdLeS.

Jennifer Dawn said...

Ok...so here is the problem. I love all of them. Solution: I placed a bid on all of them. New problem: I was outbid on all of them. Solution: I don't have one. I don't know what to do...I love them all.

Way to go on making such gorgeous bags for such a beautiful cause. You are wonderful!