7.06.2009

Good weekend.

We did go bike shopping...we walked into Target, looked at the pricetags, and went home. Good trip.

And we did barbeque, but I was too busy eating yummy yummy food and talking to fun people and counting kids so as to make sure none were lost in the land of color smoke bombs to take pictures. And my hands were permanently glued to 3 pairs of ears during the big firecrackers, so no pictures of those either. Good times.

But I did take pictures of our trip to the zoo. Good weather.


This is me touching a rat. They tried to tell me it was cute. Whatever.
But I touched it anyways so the kids would think I'm cool and not a wuss.

I did not enjoy touching the rat. Bad rat.

6 comments:

Lori said...

I'm cracking up at the body language in the rat shot! One of Emma's friends has two rats as pets (her mom highly recommends rats above mice as pets, they don't bite as much).

Mia said...

I love that you held the rat so your kids would think you are cool!!! I do that kind of stuff too :)

wendy said...

I will not EVER touch a rat ---at least not the rodent kind.

wendy said...

hey, you have a new look

ShEiLa said...

kids love the zoo.
even the big kids like me.
cute pics.
ToOdLeS.

Andi Kate, Children's Author said...

I LOVE that first picture! And the rat, well...as we all learned from Charlotte's web, they are not to be trusted, even if they sullenly help out from time to time. Beware the rat!