9.03.2008

i blog, therefore i think...i mean link.

You're a blogger when you order the sidebar for dinner.

Or when you're daughter asks how her hair looks, and you tell her it's only a 9 comment do. She should edit.

Maybe you've invited some girlfriends to discuss Beeswax's flat butt over lunch.

It's kinda embarrassing when you sit at a green light for two honks because you're busy coming up with a title for the conversation you just had with the McDonald's drive through guy. And you're taking a picture of your cold fish filet.

And you give your son the okay to publish after proofing his homework draft.

You refer to your statcounter for current affairs.

Or you promise your husband a shout-out for folding all the laundry. That you didn't fold. Because you're watching Wonder Woman's Wordless Wednesday. Again.

"Oh, sweetie, you got a boo-boo? Come on, let's make a button for that."

And seriously, Sears doesn't do giveaways.

5 comments:

ShEiLa said...

If Sears/Craftsman Tools had a blog with giveaways... my husband would be a blogger.
ToOdLeS.

Mia said...

This has to be the funniest post of the day!

Wonder Woman said...

Thus far, I'm only guilty of sitting at green lights, thinking of titles and wishing I had pictures.

But I've only been blogging for 5 months. Give me some times and I'm sure I'll catch up.

Natalie said...

tee hee...you are too funny

ShabbyInTheCity said...

So true! I've thought about giving my oldest child my password in case I croak...he can write a post informing my readers :) (then I fantasize about the lovely online tributes in my memory!!)