8.01.2008

quick photoshare. from canada.

It takes a good 15 minutes to download one photo here, so I've only got a few for you.  I have so many photos I'm in love with, but they'll have to wait until I get home.

This is Beazer. The little house on the left is where we are.  The beautiful old barn in the middle is my Great Grandfather's.  It's full of dusty treasures with stories.  The cabin on the right was built by my Grandparents.  Even though I've never lived here, this is home for me.

This is on the top of Dinosaur Ridge.  That's Chief Mountain in the background...a cherished symbol of Southern Alberta.  We have a gorgeous view of it outside my parents front window.  I like to sit and watch it...not move.  

Lee's Creek.  What more do I say.

4 comments:

Cherstin said...

WOW! IT IS BEAUTIFUL! I've never been to Canada. I always wondered what it was like. I guess I should go!

ShEiLa said...

I am so loving all of your Alberta photos. My oldest daughter was born there... my husband grew up there so he is loving the photos too.
ToOdLeS,ShEiLA

AMBER said...

Your pictures are beautiful. I wish I could see you while you where here but alas I am in Beaumont and not where you are.where are you by the way?

Andi Kate, Children's Author said...

Oh nostalgia, nostalgia, nostalgia. Thank you.