7.09.2008

movie game.

WOO capital HOO! Conan and I played some good ones on our double road trip, so my brain is full of 'em. We have different opinions on scoring, but I think I won. Just kidding, Conan won. Big surprise and big whoop. We both had some good ones though, so buckle up! (Good heavens, that was lame.)

I'm proud of this one. Knowing you guys, you'll guess it before I can pat myself on the back. But Conan didn't get it, so I have a sense of accomplishment already.

Here's it is...
lost love found. then fought for.

Oooh. It's a goodie.

So leave your guesses in the comments. If nobody gets it right by Friday, I'll give you another clue. Three clues in all. First one to guess it right wins a prize.

8 comments:

The Coatney's said...

Cast Away?

Unknown said...

LG's two guesses if he is allowed two: Princess Bride, and then Pirates of the Carribean.

Unknown said...

The Emperor's New Groove

Unknown said...

Annie

Lori said...

I was going to say Princess Bride too...I'll have to keep thinking for other guesses.

Natalie said...

Notebook

Natalie said...

Definitely, maybe (great movie!)

Natalie said...

Notting Hill, Fools Rush In, Hope Floats (can you tell I want this prize?)