6.04.2008

oh fudge. sweet fudge.


Okay, so here's the easiest recipe ever. And the yummiest fudge ever...


one can sweetened condensed milk

two small bags of chocolate chips

Stir half of the can of sweet milk with one bag of chips in a bowl. PUt it in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir milk and chips together until the chips are all melted. It will get thicker the longer you stir. Spread it in the bottom of a smallish square tinfoil lined pan. PUt it in the fridge.

Do the same thing with the rest of the milk and the other bag of chips. Use the peanut butter swirl kind, or the mint ones, or butterscotch. Mmm. Spread this on top of the chocolate layer.

Let it sit in fridge for a bit. Then eat it. All.

Kacie loves it.
Now you have everything you need to celebrate Eat Your Laundry and Ignore All Your Fudge Day tomorrow, since you didn't do it today.

...Okay...

I'm totally aware I messed up the words on that one. I'm purposefully going to pretend it is supposed to be that way, because it kinda makes sense. Don't eat your laundry.

3 comments:

Mama Cher, Ok, fine, it's Sharon said...

Y-U-M! I am making that tomorrow!

ShEiLa said...

You must have eaten too much fudge. I have heard when you have excessive chocolate... you mix up your words.
toodles, Sheila

Becky said...

I bought the stuff and I'm going to try it! It's the last thing my waist and hips need right now, but I know it will be worth it! Thanks and keeping sharing awesome recipes.