4.23.2008

smart toys


There's a school box in town. I took the little ones on Monday and encountered a new obstacle for my attempt at financial restraint. Educational toys. Goodness gracious.


We for real bought these:

BANANAGRAMS


SMART SQUARES by Scholastic




POINTERS; which have proven to be the best real purchase of the day. Andy hasn't put it down, literally. He uses it to point emphatically at Joey when they fight, he uses it to point at what snack he wants from the cupboard, He uses it to pop bubbles, push things over, tap me on the shoulder...


We pretend bought these:

COOCOO THE ROCKING CLOWN game


SCOOTER



And ZOOMORPHS. These are interchangable. The boys wouldn't stop playing with them in the store, but they were out. Geesh. So it's off to Amazon for this one.

Check out these websites for more...


Educational Toys Planet
WonderBrains
Fat Brain Toys
Growing Tree Toys

2 comments:

Mia said...

I love education toys because it seems like you are getting more for your money, but at my house my kids can destroy any toy within a week's time. Too bad that doesn't keep me from buying them!

Lori said...

They've got those sit-on-scooter-things at the gym for the kids' bouncersize class. Josh loves them.