4.16.2008

i love muddy buddies

I crave them. I need them. I am in love with them. I made a big bowl yesterday, and they're gone. Here's the recipe, if you don't have it already:

9 cups Chex® cereal (any variety)
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup butter or margarine
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar

Melt together the chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter in the microwave. Add the vanilla. Pour over Chex cereal in a BIG bowl. Let your kids, if you're willing, stir and stir and stir, till the cereal is completely coated. Transfer the cereal into a gallon size plastic bag, and pour in the powdered sugar. Get your exercise and shake, and shake, and shake, get some hip action in there and shake. Add more powdered sugar if you want. Now eat. A lot.

1 comment:

ShEiLa said...

I totally missed this recipe. The fact that I am on a Weight Watcher weight-loss program may have everything to do with me noticing yummy treats, cause I won't have em anyway...but I am going to forward it to my sisters. I actually have tasted these once...but I never have had the recipe. THANKS! toodles, Sheila, NV