I think I might ask Conan if we can "renew our vows" for our 11th anniversary this year...because it is so important to remember that beautiful day...and what better way to commemorate such a happy time than to recreate it (prettier)...and pretend buy a ring for the occasion...because we love eachother so much...and because I can't stop drooling over the colors and gorgeous-ness of these photos from
Martha the magazine...


I like the little one in the yellow box; But I'm sure I'll love whatever you pick for me, honey.
suttle hints are always the best...and you are so good at it!
ReplyDeletetoodles, Sheila
forgot to mention the song in my head when I woke up this morning...
ReplyDeletethe ants go marching two by two, hurrah, hurrah.... I am sure that it was in your honor Cally.
toodles, Sheila
I like the one in the red box and the orange with the three smaller stones.
ReplyDeleteMother's Day is coming, but I must protest....you have a new nice dining room table and a sewing machine...a new wedding ring may just set me over!
I'm not getting a new ring. It's pretend.
ReplyDeleteThat one is mine...the dark pink loner box up in the corner. yummy.
ReplyDelete