It's only when I'm awake, alone, at night. I saw lots of dead people. I left glasses of water on the dresser. I'm chased down the hall by big red...things. And I'm still looking for my guardian and healer. So why am I excited for this movie?
oooooo...i am so excited too...I hope it isn't rated R...he makes the best movies!
I came over from Alice's blog. I just have to say that I am so scared by scary movies that I can't even watch the commercials! Nope didn't watch it.
ugh...what!!! What forces? Where are the bees?!!eek.
oooooo...i am so excited too...I hope it isn't rated R...he makes the best movies!
ReplyDeleteI came over from Alice's blog. I just have to say that I am so scared by scary movies that I can't even watch the commercials! Nope didn't watch it.
ReplyDeleteugh...what!!! What forces? Where are the bees?!!
ReplyDeleteeek.