mandyposted some pictures of her bag. I love the fabrics she chose; I was afraid to cut them up they were so beautiful. Amy Butler fabric is like creme'brulee of confections. Mmmmmm. I love fabric. This one was fun. Thanks for the props, Mandy.
I check my Vox so much that I just got your comment about me being a traitor for going to blogspot. Funny. Even funnier since by the time I read it you are a traitor to yourself. Am I the only person that thinks that is funny? I love the bag, there is just something about Amy Butler. I really should do something with my leftover fabric. Too bad I'm a sewing rookie. Wait can you be a rookie if you've never made anything but you do own a sewing machine? What's lower than a rookie?
Ahhh, JV. If we are going that route than I'm definately C-Squad. Maybe I'll try my hand at something darling for little Katie Bugg. That yellow fabric would be so cute on her, with her flaming red hair. Oh, to dream.
Wowza! Mandy - - did she make it? That's awesome whoever did.
ReplyDeleteI check my Vox so much that I just got your comment about me being a traitor for going to blogspot. Funny. Even funnier since by the time I read it you are a traitor to yourself. Am I the only person that thinks that is funny? I love the bag, there is just something about Amy Butler. I really should do something with my leftover fabric. Too bad I'm a sewing rookie. Wait can you be a rookie if you've never made anything but you do own a sewing machine? What's lower than a rookie?
ReplyDeleteI think it's called junior varsity. A bench warmer. Say this next part with a wierd accent... "youcandoit". You've got nice fabric, I know it.
ReplyDeleteAhhh, JV. If we are going that route than I'm definately C-Squad. Maybe I'll try my hand at something darling for little Katie Bugg. That yellow fabric would be so cute on her, with her flaming red hair. Oh, to dream.
ReplyDelete