I am so jealous! That is one of my favorite places on the planet and I am so overdue for a reunion. Go see something good. Eat a pretzel and maybe some candied nuts. Go to Maceys. And blog about it. :)
ps--if you like Indian food, I suggest: "Windows on India"--yum!
Ah, never been to New York. Why "cupcakes"?? Are you going to see JD - of course. You and Corrie need to remember Stranger Danger!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aren't there like serial killers in NYm psycho taxi drivers and pimps.
yeah! eat another cupcake fore me. We never made it down to soho.
ReplyDeleteI am so jealous! That is one of my favorite places on the planet and I am so overdue for a reunion. Go see something good. Eat a pretzel and maybe some candied nuts. Go to Maceys. And blog about it. :)
ReplyDeleteps--if you like Indian food, I suggest: "Windows on India"--yum!
Ah, never been to New York. Why "cupcakes"?? Are you going to see JD - of course. You and Corrie need to remember Stranger Danger!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aren't there like serial killers in NYm psycho taxi drivers and pimps.
ReplyDeleteHave tons of fun! Trent & I went to New York when we were in high school...so much fun...so much to see!
ReplyDeletethat sound fun...
ReplyDeleteI've never been to NYC.
toodles, Sheila